Effectuation and causation
A conversation with Even Haug Larsen, Assistant Professor, NTNU
This is a short introductory video focusing on effectual and causal thinking. It should be used together with the suggested reflection activity presented below, and further be combined with both a lecture focusing on the importance of reflection as well as a deeper insight to entrepreneurship and entrepreneurial mindset.
- Understand the concept entrepreneurial mindset
- Get a brief introduction to effectuation and causation
- Get insight to what a predictive model is and its limitations
- Introduction to the bird in hand principle
- Complete a reflective activity focusing on your own skills and knowledge